The suitable candidate should meet the following criteria:
• be a member of a Romanian Bar Association;
• have at least 4 or 6 years of experience in the litigation department of a top law firm;
• be fluent in written and spoken English.
The position implies the following responsibilities:
• managing disputes, litigation and other contentious matters;
• evaluating litigation risks and exposures;
• working collaboratively with the legal advice team, as to find the best strategies that suit the clients' needs;
• when disputes arise, help find fresh/creative, pro-business and prudent solutions for the company's clients;
• identifying and manage litigation and pre-litigation threats for the clients on a variety of issues in Romania and around the world.
What we offer:
We don't just offer a job, but a career in a friendly and creative work environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
We are keen on offering our team members a real work-life balance. We're open to discussing how a flexible work schedule could work for you in the context of our team.